- Return flights between Yellowknife and Inuvik (Optional $1500 CDN + GST 5%).
- Complimentary shuttle service between Inuvik airport and hotel.
- Five nights accommodation at hotel with breakfast.
- Two heated support vehicles with shuttle transportation to and from each day's start and finish point.
- Certified Wilderness first aiders as support crew.
- Bear & wildlife protection by support team with Firearms Possession & Acquisition Licences (FPAL).
- Exclusive use of Kona Wo fat bike* with helmet, heated bar mitts, front and rear lights and high-vis safety vest.
- Self rescue ice kit on each bike.
- Sheltered support stations complete with lunches, healthy snacks and drinks.
- Two sheltered portable toilets.
- Free rental of -40c rated winter boots* and gloves*.
- Four days supply of hand and toe warmers.
- Complimentary photo and video clips documenting event from Start to Finish.
- Complimentary Spectacular NWT Souvenir Buff.
- Certificate of Completion authenticized by officials of both Inuvik and Tuktoyaktuk communities.
- Total trip cost with return flight Yellowknife - Inuvik - Yellowknife:
$5,331.45 CDN (including 5% GST)
- Total trip cost without flight bookings: $3,831.45 CDN (including 5% GST)
* limited sizes of bikes, boots and gloves on the first registration basis.
What does "Fully Supported" include?